Potential Waterloo tour stops might include:
• John Deere Tractor & Engine Museum
• John Deere Tractor Cab Assembly Operations
• John Deere Engine Works
• Kenny Kass' Private Tractor collection
Antique tractors, steam engines and
• Lanehaven Farm
A progressive, family-owned and operated seed corn, commercial corn,
soybean, and hog farm. Core values characterize how Lanehaven Farms
operates business, including progressive, efficient, stewardship,
customer WOW!, and integrity.
• Hawkeye Community College Farm Lab
400 acres of farmland, research plots with
the latest technology and farm equipment.
• Hansen's Farm Fresh Dairy
Hansen's Farm Fresh Dairy is a family-owned and operated farm
of 150 milking Holsteins on 400 acres. Visitors can view the entire
process of getting the milk from the cow to the table.
• Heartland Acres Agribition Center
Early farming implements and artifacts from
the late 1800s through the Great Depression.
• FFA Historical and Ag Museum
The museum celebrates history, art and culture. It has changing
exhibits and a visual history of the area's agricultural heritage.